This package is aimed at new startup businesses looking for their first branding complete with a new logo and printed stationery. It includes BOTH print and design of your new logo and stationery as well as digital versions for email correspondence.
If you are just starting out in business then this is the package for you. Ideal for the keen networker, this package is aimed at a new business just starting out, needs professional stationery, but are not yet at the stage where they are sending hundreds of letters a week, or needing brochures sent out. However, the package also allows for digital stationery for use in electronic communications, as well as printing templates for a professional finish to all your correspondence.
You will also be provided with branding guidelines on how to use your logo, which format to use when, as well as branding guidelines for the setting out of correspondence, marketing and more.
This package includes:
Logo conceptualisation, design and output to all relevant formats for the design of your logo
Letterhead design, digital template and 500 A4 Letterheads (1 ream)
Compliment slip design, digital template and 500 DL Compliment Slips
Business Card design and 250 Business Cards (2 names)
If you like the sound of this package, but need different printing quantities, please call us for your free bespoke quote request with no-obligation to proceed.
The Small Print
- The package includes print based on the above specification, any specialist finishes (such as foiling, embossing or special inks) may be charged as extra as well as any additional print quantities requested above these details.
- VAT may be applicable on print depending on your individual circumstances.
- Logo conceptualisation stage includes 8-10 unique concepts for you to choose from. We will then move onto colour ways before outputting your final design to formats suitable for web and print uses (including black only, white only and RGB, CMYK and Pantone (where applicable) versions).
- Digital templates will be designed once finalised stationery designs have been approved, and will include digital versions of your stationery as well as templates for using your printed stationery. Please state at stationery approval stage your preference for template format (PDF, Word, Pages or Open Document Format).
- Turnaround time for this package is 1 to 2 weeks from end of the 14 day “cooling off” period or from your confirmation to proceed.
- Our Standard Terms and Conditions apply.