This module adjusts and outputs to either Blurb or Amazon for print on demand books.
This is a great option for those wishing to publish but have little budget for print runs.
The Amazon option is best for those who want their book to sell itself with little input from you. However, by using Amazon, you also benefit from #AmazonBasket for you social media.
Amazon’s ISBN, (which is included) will enable you to extend your reach wider into libraries and other institutions. You will be able to manage your own royalties and simply give us your details for book upload. Amazon will then print and despatch your book directly to your customer and royalties will be paid once a minimum amount is reached.
The Blurb option has better quality of print and speedier delivery times, however you will need to do much more work to see your book. You will be able to manage your own royalties and simply give us your details for book upload. ISBN’s are not required for Blurb books, but can be purchased via us should you wish.
We are happy to help you set up accounts for both these platforms. Should you have any problems with your account setup or questions, please contact us.
The Small Print
- No work will be undertaken until after the 14 day cooling off period unless otherwise requested.
- Files will only be uploaded to our print-on-demand partners following clearing of all outstanding monies.
- You will be in direct control of your Amazon and Blurb accounts, with royalties being paid directly to you. We no longer offer an option to manage your book on our own account.
- Amazon and Blurb have their own terms and conditions which we advise you read prior to purchasing this module.
- We are also happy to provide artwork for other print-on-demand services you may prefer.